This website is provided by Brandon Hire Limited ("Brandon") and is subject to the following terms and conditions. By accessing and using this website you are deemed to have read and accepted these Terms.
These Terms are subject to our Terms and Conditions of Hire, Online Shop Terms & Conditions and General Information.
- Brandon reserves the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of these Terms at any time without prior notice and the revised Terms will be deemed to apply at the time of your use of this website. You should check these Terms every time you visit this website to review the Terms applicable to your current use of the website.
- Brandon uses reasonable care in the preparation of the content of this website and intends that the information is accurate at the time it is uploaded. Such information can be subject to change and Brandon makes no guarantee, representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the information given. Brandon assumes no responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this website and may suspend access to the website at any time. You should obtain confirmation of any information before relying upon this website when purchasing any of Brandon's products or services.
- The information on this website should not be relied on and does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation. It is your responsibility to ensure that any product or service about which information is published on this website meets your requirements.
- Not all the services that you may be able to view via the website are available in all geographic locations.
- This website may carry hypertext links to websites operated by third parties for reference and information purposes only. Brandon has not reviewed and does not review the websites that may be linked to this website and is not responsible for the content of, nor accepts any liability arising in respect of, any other websites that are not under the strict control of Brandon. The presence of links to other third party operated websites shall not be deemed to be a recommendation by Brandon of such websites nor of any advice or information posted to them.
- These Terms cover Brandon's own website at www.brandontoolhire.co.uk and do not cover any third party operated websites that may be linked to this website.
- You may not create a link to this website from another site or document without the prior written consent of Brandon.
- All material on this website is copyright of Brandon and must not be copied, modified, distributed or reproduced in any way or form (including, but not limited to, storage in any medium by electronic means) without the written permission of Brandon. However, you may download one copy of the materials on any single computer for your private use only, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. No alterations or additions may be made to the material on the website.
- You may not use the Brandon name or logo or any other trademark or service mark of Brandon without its prior written consent.
- Brandon does not guarantee that use of this website will be compatible with any hardware and software that may be used by visitors to the website. Brandon accepts no liability for any damages or viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software or other property as a result of your browsing or use of this website or your downloading of any material. You are advised to take all appropriate safeguards before downloading material.
- Brandon makes no guarantee, representation or warranty as to the availability of the website. Brandon shall not be liable, whether in contract, tort or otherwise for any claims, losses, costs, demands, damages, liabilities or expenses of any kind arising out of or in connection with your use or the performance of this website or reliance on the information published on it including any direct or indirect, special, incidental or consequential loss or damage of any kind including without limitation those resulting from loss of use, data or profits.
- Nothing in these Terms shall operate to limit or exclude the liability of Brandon for fraud or for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Brandon.
- If any provision of these Terms is deemed unlawful, void or for any other reason unenforceable, then it shall be severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- This website is controlled and operated by Brandon from the United Kingdom and is subject to English Law. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the English and Welsh courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes arising from these Terms or any of the content on this website.
Any personal information that you provide on this website is controlled by Brandon. Brandon Hire is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 1008351. Our registered office is at 72-75 Feeder Road St Philips Bristol BS2 0TQ. Brandon is registered as a data controller with the Information Commissioner under reference: Z5788436.
If you have any queries about the information Brandon hold on you, please contact our Data Protection Officer, whom you may write to at the address above.
Collection of your personal information
When you visit or register on the website, you may be asked to provide information about yourself. Examples of such information are:
- Your name and email address;
- Your mobile telephone number;
- Details of the information you are requesting and any message you wish to send Brandon.
- Information about an order you have placed.
Use and storage of your personal information
Brandon will use personal information provided by you or gathered by Brandon to process and respond to requests, orders, enquiries and complaints received from you and to provide services subsequently requested by you. This subsequent processing may include processing to manage and update you on your account and to send you updates about special offers, new services, special promotions and noteworthy news and events that Brandon believes will be of interest to you.
To use certain features of this website you must register with Brandon. When you register you must provide accurate and complete information and must up-date such information when necessary so it remains accurate and complete.
Sharing of your personal information
Brandon may share your personal information with third parties in the following ways:
Brandon sometimes use agents and service providers to process personal information on its behalf. For example, Brandon may use third parties to contact you about its products and services, send postal mail and to maintain its IT systems. Where Brandon uses agents and service providers to process your personal information, Brandon will ensure that it has adequate security measures in place to safeguard your personal information.
Brandon will also release your personal information when Brandon is required to do so for legal or regulatory purposes or as part of legal proceedings.
A cookie is a piece of information that is held on the hard drive of your computer that records how you have used a website. Cookies allow website operators to accumulate useful information, such as whether the computer (and sometimes its user) has visited the site before. This is done on a repeat visit by checking to see, and finding, the cookie left there on the last visit.
If you do not want cookies downloaded onto your machine, you can restrict or disable them by adjusting the settings on your browser. However, you may not be able to use some of the features on our website without cookies.
Access to your personal information
You have the right to request a copy of the personal information that Brandon holds about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. Brandon will ask for confirmation of identity before it discloses any personal information and may charge a £10 administration fee to process the request. Please address requests to the Data Protection Officer, Brandon Hire Limited, 72-75 Feeder Road St Philips Bristol BS2 0TQ.
Last updated: 14-03-2012